In the digestive tract, Mimosa Pudica Seed becomes a gelatinous, sticky gut scrubber. As it works its way through the intestinal tract, it optimizes your body’s natural drainage process. It supports the removal of toxins, uninvited guests, biofilm, heavy metals, and other unwanted compounds. It’s like deep-cleaning for your insides!
Mimosa pudica L. (Laajvanti) - An Overview:
"It appears to be a promising herbal candidate to undergo further exploration as evident from its pharmacological profile. It majorly possesses antibacterial, antivenom, antifertility, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and various other pharmacological activities. The herb has been used traditionally for ages, in the treatment of urogenital disorders, piles, dysentery, sinus, and also applied on wounds. This work is an attempt to explore and compile the different pharmacognostic aspects of the action plant M. pudica reported till date."
- Parasites are more common than you might think. About 50% of the western world has parasites. Importantly, parasites can play a part in almost every common illness, and they can prevent the effective treatment of chronic disease.
- Parasites can range from microscopic creatures, to huge tapeworms. Anyone can be affected by parasites, but there are some patients, such as those with poor immune systems and Lyme sufferers, who are more risk-prone.
- The symptoms of parasites and Lyme are often very similar. It may be easy for many people to overlook the presence of a parasite in their body. Common symptoms range from insomnia and bruxism, to anemia, skin conditions, and more.
- Parasites and Lyme disease go hand in hand. When parasites are within your system, it is impossible to remove Lyme. Some studies have even found that parasites can protect the bacteria of Lyme inside themselves.
- Treating parasites can also mean treating chronic illness. Often, treatment for parasitic infections will begin with a careful consideration of diet. Make sure to remove grains, sugars, and pork from your diet. You should also consider adding substances like garlic, diatomaceous earth, and coconut oil.
- One of the most powerful treatments for Lyme and parasites is Mimosa Pudica. This substance paralyzes parasites and flushes them from the system.
- Management for parasite die-off will be necessary during a cleanse. Removing Lyme and parasites from your body can be an exhausting process.
- My At-Home program walks you through how to support drainage and a 7-month parasite cleanse protocol, as well as support from me weekly in live Q and A’s for any personal questions about your health.
Interview with Dr Jay Davidson DC, co-founder of Microbe Formulas. Speaking on the Mimosa pudica product and his experience with treating intestinal parasites and Lyme Disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.