Vitamin U, also known as S-methylmethionine, has been found to provide dramatic results in helping with peptic ulcers and intestinal health. Potential benefits include:
- Relieve symptoms associated with gastric and peptic ulcers including belching, bloating, reflux – GERD, heartburn and associated back pain.
- Reduce leaky gut disease thereby minimizing allergic reactions to foods.
- Improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Eliminate reliance on PPI drugs and antacids that impair digestion and burden the liver.
- Improve liver health and thereby improve methylation and detoxification.
- Minimize systemic risk associated with toxic liver, inadequate nourishment and chronic intestinal ulceration.
Vitamin U, along with glutamine is an ingredient found in cabbage. A fermented beverage that is itself known to be a remedy for peptic ulcer disease. The supplement, an odorless alternative to the fermented juice, offered here contains 50mg of the active ingredient, s-methylmethionine, per capsule.